Snapchat offers Login Verification (two-factor authentication) as an optional feature that helps you keep your account more secure.
1. Open Snapchat on your device.
2. Tap the ghost icon at the top of your camera screen.
3. Tap the Settings gear in the top right hand corner of your Profile screen.
4. Tap ‘Login Verification’ under the ‘My Account’ section.
5. Tap the ‘Continue’ button.
6. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone and tap ‘Continue’
Once you have completed the login verification process, your device will remain a verified device until you elect to forget it.
For more information visit: https://support.snapchat.com/a/enable-login-verification
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.