Two-factor authentication now comes standard on Coinbase. So when you're registering for an account 2FA will automatically be set up. However, if you were to change cell numbers you may want to authorize a different number. This guide will show you how.
1. Hover over your user name click “Your Profile” and then click “Security.”
2. Click “Verify A Phone” Then choose a country, enter your phone number, and click “Verify Phone Number.”
3. You should now get an SMS (text) message with instructions.
4. Enter the code and click “Verify.”
5. Having a verified phone number means two-factor authentication is now enabled. The next time you sign in, you’ll be prompted to enter a pin code from your phone.
For more information visit: https://blog.coinbase.com/2012/06/22/coinbase-now-offers-two-factor-authentication/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.