We’re excited to announce the Telesign Trust Certified Badge! When a company displays this badge on their website, it symbolizes that they’ve employed best-in-class fraud prevention solutions to protect their end-users. When a customer earns this badge, it’s because they’ve demonstrated a commitment to providing a trusted digital experience for their own customers, which includes the implementation of stringent fraud prevention standards across their customer journey and digital ecosystem.
The Trust Certified Badge is an extension of Telesign’s commitment to Continuous Trust™ and is part of our Continuous Trust Authority, which is a new program we’ve launched that is aimed at helping to make the digital world a safer place. The Telesign Continuous Trust™ Authority builds on our core brand promise and puts tangible actions behind those words, by aiming to be the source for how to build trust and reduce fraud in the digital economy.
Why is the Trust Certified Badge important?
According to the 2023 Telesign Trust Index, 94% of consumers agree businesses bear responsibility for protecting consumers’ digital privacy.
In addition, 44% of data breach victims tell friends and family not to associate with the brand after being victimized.
This study illustrates the negative impact fraud can have on an individual, as well as repercussions for the brand. It also underscores how important it is to get ahead of this growing problem. Businesses that are concerned about their user experience and customer lifetime value, as well as their own brand equity, need to assure users that they are taking serious measures to get ahead of fraud and earn their customers’ trust.
A brand that has earned the Telesign Trust Certified Badge demonstrates that they:
- Care about the security of their customers’ digital identities
- Care about providing a seamless, delightful digital experience
What’s in it for my company?
Companies that participate in the Telesign Trust Certified program experience many benefits, including:
- A visual cue and reassurance to customers that they have implemented exceptional fraud prevention standards across their customer journey
- Increased signup and sales completions as customer confidence in their brand grows
- Option to participate in a Continuous Trust™ Assessment with a Telesign fraud expert to assess their security stack and identify any weak points
- Recognition on telesign.com and beyond as a company that meets stringent standards for fraud prevention
Where do companies display the Trust Certified Badge?
There are a number of places where companies proudly display the Trust Certified Badge. They include shopping cart and checkout screens, account creation screen during onboarding, account update screen, and in the website footer.
How do I find out more?
Contact us to learn more about participating in the Telesign Trust Certified Badge program and how to get started. Let’s work together to build a culture of trust.