Zoho offers 2FA to reduce the chance of your account being hacked. 2FA protects your data with extra secure measures.
1. Log in with your username and password and then go to your profile icon and select My Account.
2. Select Two Factor Authentication from the menu.
3. You must choose your preferred method of receiving a generated verification code, Google Authenticator or SMS.
4. Enter the verification code into the field provided. If you trust this browser, click the box. Click Verify.
5. Enter your password and click Turn On.
6. Add a backup phone number. Click send code (or skip).
7. Save your backup verification codes using your preferred method. Click Continue.
8. Congratulations! You have successfully configured Two Factor Authentication.
For more information visit: https://www.zoho.com/mail/help/adminconsole/two-factor-authentication.html
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.