Two-factor authentication provides extra protection to prevent unauthorized access to your Justcoin Exchange account. You will be asked to enter a real-time password generated by Google Authenticator.
1. Login to your Justcoin Exchange account on the ANX website with your registered email address and password.
2. Go to Settings and select “Two Factor.”
3. Download the Google Authenticator app from the Play Store (Android) or from the iTunes App Store (iPhone) and install on your mobile device. You can also elect to use another one-time password (OTP) compatible app.
4. With the Google Authenticator app open on your mobile device, select the “Setup Account” option.
5. Now select “Scan a barcode” and scan the unique QR code displayed on the ANX website.
6. Activate 2FA by entering the verification code displayed on your mobile device into the OTP field on the ANX website and selecting “Validate.” If successful, the ANX website onscreen message will confirm that 2FA has been enabled.
7. You will now need to submit the OTP verification code each time you login to the ANX website and also when withdrawing Bitcoins. You will need to enter your OTP each time you make changes to your API keys or associated settings as well.
For more information visit: https://justcoin.com/pages/#/security.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.