Two-step sign in provides an extra layer of security for your Hover account. It requires you to enter a unique authentication six-digit code in addition to your usual Hover username and password whenever you sign in to your account. Even if someone knows your username and password, they would not be able to access your account without this six-digit code, and the only way to get that code, is to have access to your phone.
1. Sign in to your Hover account as you usually do.
2. Click Settings.
3. If Two Step Sign-in is currently shown as Off, click the check box to begin the process of enabling it.
4. Click the SMS button, and then click Next.
5. Select your country from the drop-down list, enter your mobile phone number, and then click Next.
6. A six-digit code is sent via SMS to the phone number that you specified. Retrieve the code and enter it in the designated field on the Hover Settings page, then click Save.
Important: Be sure to save the recovery code in a safe place. If you have enabled two-step sign in, and you do not have access to your phone, (lost or has been stolen), the only way to access your account is for you to enter this recovery code. For security reasons, Support cannot disable the two-step sign in for you.
For more information, see the section Using the recovery code.
7. Click OK.
For more information visit: https://help.hover.com/entries/26677644
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.