Signing in with 2-step verification for Google Drive is a way to protect the privacy and security of your account by using both your password and your phone. To turn on 2FA on Google Plus, click “2-Step Verification” from your account settings page.
1. First, log in to your Google account.
2. Click on the icon in blue in the upper right-hand corner, and select Account. This will take you to your Account Settings page.
3. Scroll down to the Signing In section and you will see 2-step verification listed as “Off.” Click on 2-Step Verification. You will be directed to the page, then click Start Setup.
4. Setup your phone number with Google Plus if you have not already done so. Enter your number in the field provided and click Send Code.
5. Enter the verification number Google sends you into the field provided and click Verify.
6. If you trust the computer you are using in this setup process, check the box labeled “Trust This Computer” and click Next.
8. You are almost done! Now that you’ve set up your number and trusted device with 2-step authentication, click Confirm to finalize the process.
9. You should be redirected and you will see that 2-Step Authentication is now ON.
For more information visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en-US/landing/2step/features.html
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.