This tutorial will walk you through how to utilize two-factor in Clever by receiving confirmation codes via SMS on a mobile device.
1. Log in to your Clever Account. Navigate to the Account Settings page on your Clever Dashboard. Click on Enable TFA.
2. Enter your mobile phone number. You will be sent a text message with a unique code.
3. When prompted, enter the code that you received as an SMS into the field provided. Click Next.
4. The next time you log in to Clever, you will be prompted for a verification code. Click Confirm Login.
5. Request a code via SMS. At this step, you can ask that Clever “remember” you for 30 days on this particular computer, so that you do not need to authenticate every time you log in.
This option is not recommended if you are on a public or shared computer, or you do not have password protection to log onto your computer.
Once you have Two-Factor enabled, you can edit the settings from the Account Settings page. You can clear saved devices and computers so that you’ll be prompted to provide a verification code the next time you login with that device. Or, you can disable Two-Factor altogether.
For more information visit: https://support.clever.com/hc/en-us/articles/202062333-Two-Factor-Authentication
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.