Defendify supports Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), also known as Multi-factor authentication (MFA), as an additional layer of security to protect your Defendify account. Activating 2FA is an important component of your security.
1. Log in to Defendify.
2. Click the icon in the top right corner to navigate to your profile.
3. In the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) section, select “On.”
4. Select Let’s Get Started.
5. Download Authy onto your smartphone or other mobile device. This app will be used to generate a unique time-based one-time code that will be required on each login after your username and password.
6. Scan the QR code with Authy, enter the confirmation code that appears in your app and click “Confirm code.” This links your Defendify account to the authentication app.
7. Securely store your one-time use backup codes. These codes can be used in the event that your device is lost or stolen, or you don’t have access to your authentication app.