LOS ANGELES – October 4, 2022 – Telesign, the leading provider of customer identity and engagement solutions, will be hosting a roundtable discussion at Identity Week America 2022 led by Megan Lukitsch and Seth Gilpin. Telesign’s Shelby Tallent will also be delivering a conference speech titled Trends in Digital Identity and Access Management. Additionally, Tallent will present a 20-minute seminar speech titled ML/AI in Enhancing Fraud Detection. At the show, Telesign will showcase its complete suite of digital identity solutions, which prevent fraud, secure communications, and enable the digital economy by allowing companies and customers to engage with confidence.
Identity Week America conference delegates are also invited to stop by the Telesign booth to book a “What’s your score?” demo and learn how to prevent fraud before it starts. This dynamic risk-based assessment shows how to prevent fake users at scale, spot identity fraud, and more — all with just a phone number. Delegates will see firsthand how Telesign can keep their company—and their customers—free from bad actors and fake users.
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 10:40 a.m. ET – ML/AI in Enhancing Fraud Detection on the Seminar Stage presented by Shelby Tallent from Telesign
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 12:10 p.m. ET – Global digital identification with just a phone number Roundtable Discussion led by Megan Lukitsch and Seth Gilpin from Telesign. Join this session to discuss:
- The powerful, hidden data behind the phone number
- Secure, frictionless onboarding
- Protection across the customer lifecycle
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 11:50 a.m. ET – Trends in Digital Identity and Access Management on the Conference Main Stage presented by Shelby Tallent from Telesign
- October 4-5, 2022 at the Telesign Booth #535 – “What’s your score?” product demo
For more information, visit: https://www.telesign.com/
Telesign provides continuous trust to leading global enterprises by connecting, protecting, and defending their digital identities. Telesign verifies over five billion unique phone numbers a month, representing half of the world’s mobile users, and provides critical insight into the remaining billions. The company’s powerful AI and extensive data science deliver identity with a unique combination of speed, accuracy, and global reach. Telesign solutions prevent fraud, secure communications, and enable the digital economy by allowing companies and customers to engage with confidence. Learn more at www.telesign.com and follow us on Twitter at @Telesign.
# # #
Senior Manager of PR