*This article originally ran on the TADSummit blog*
We’re proud to announce TeleSign is sponsoring TADSummit Americas on the October 15-16 in Chicago, and TADSummit EMEA on the November 19-20 in London.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communication solutions, they solve today’s unique customer experience challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign’s Score is a patented technology that measures the potential risk associated with a digital identity. It does this by applying business rules and machine learning to convert insights from phone number intelligence, traffic patterns, and a global data consortium into a reputation score, which enables customers to determine the riskiness of individual users and transactions and decide whether to allow, flag, or block them.
A theme at TADSummit in 2019 is partnerships to help the many CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) and CXTech companies deliver compelling and complete solutions to their customers. TeleSign’s Score is important component of all CXTech offers.
CXTech is a broader category than CPaaS, where the C stands for Connectivity, Communications, Collaboration, Conversation, Customer; X for Experience because that’s what matters; and Tech because the focus is enablers. Think of it as the latest generation of business communications.
“We’re proud TeleSign are returning to sponsor TADSummit in 2019, and I hope we can help sow Score far and wide across the CXTech industry.” Said Alan Quayle, founder of TADSummit.
“TADSummit provides an unmatched opportunity to meet with innovative partners to grow the market faster together. Alan has created an open and honest fora where people can understand the reality of our industry. That is why we’re back sponsoring TADSummit in 2019.” Said Pierre Demarche, VP Product and Marketing at TeleSign.
The unmatched data sources behind Telesign’s Score include:
- Phone number data attributes including phone type, telecom carrier, account and device ID, and associated email and IP address;
- Phone number behavior as seen on TeleSign’s networks; and
- Telesign’s Data our global consortium that includes: TeleBureau™, TeleSign’s database of customer-contributed phone number reputation information & Telco Fraud Data, a crowdsourced telco incidents database of suspicious network activity.
Score’s competitive differentiation includes:
- Customized machine learning models using customer-provided data further increases the effectiveness of risk assessments, specific to the customer’s environment;
- Access to international telco traffic, a global data consortium, and Score’s customized machine learning capabilities enables TeleSign to guide customers in taking the appropriate actions to prevent or reduce the impact of International Revenue Share Fraud (IRSF) – most notably, the cost; and
- Score’s machine learning model can also evaluate unique customer-provided data inputs such as user IP address, email address, account ID, and device ID with each API request to further increase the effectiveness and accuracy of Score’s fraud detection capabilities.
TeleSign’s session at TADSummit will be divided into 4 parts, based on use cases, and wrapping up with a panel discussion:
- Registration fraud. Identifying fake users, preventing bulk account creation, etc.
- ATO (Account Takeover). Preventing ATO fraud through phone hijacking attacks like SIM Swap, Porting attacks, call forwarding, etc.
- IRSF (International Revenue Sharing Fraud) attacks on enterprises. Registration to SIP trunking.
- Panel Discussion.
Learn more at www.telesign.com and follow them on Twitter at @TeleSign.
Check out TADSummit Americas, Oct 15-16, Chicago at http://www.tadsummit.com/2019/americas/.
Check out TADSummit EMEA, Nov 19-20, London at http://www.tadsummit.com/2019/emea/.
Follow TADSummit on Twitter @TADSummit.