With two-factor authentication, you can protect your TeamViewer account and thus your Computers & Contacts list from unauthorized access with an additional security code.
1. Log in with your TeamViewer account at login.teamviewer.com.
2. Click “Edit profile” under your profile name.
3. Click the “Activate” link under General | Two factor authentication.
4. Using an authenticator app on your mobile device, scan the QR code that appears on the screen. The app will automatically generate a code.
5. Enter the code generated by the app on the next page of the activation wizard.
6. Print (or write down in a safe place) the recovery code that’s provided. This will allow you to deactivate two-factor authentication should you lose access to your mobile device.
7. The next time you log into your account, TeamViewer will ask for a security code.
8. Open your authentication app on your mobile device, and enter the security code provided by the app.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.