SSLTrust users can secure their accounts with two-factor authentication. When you log in to your SSLTrust Manager Account you will be required to enter a pin generate on your mobile phone which changed every 30 seconds. This make your account more secure as if by chance someone does get a hold of your account password they wont be able to access your account without your mobile phone.
1. First login to your SSLTrust Manager Account. Once logged in, under the top right user menu select Two-Factor Authentication from the bottom of the menu.
2. On the new page that loads up click the blue Enable Two-Factor Authentication button, select this to continue.
3. Launch your two-factor auth app (Google Authenticator) and setup a new entry. You will need to select the Scan Barcode option. When presented, scan the QR Code in your SSLTrust Manager Account, and then enter the code that comes up on your phone app into the field in your Account.
4. Once you enter the code correctly, it will be enabled. Success!
Important: You will also be presented with an Emergency Code. It is strongly recommended you print this out and keep it in a safe place. You may use this code if you are unable to obtain the pin from your phone.
5. Try logging out and in again. This time when you login you will be prompted to enter the pin code generated from your new mobile app. This pin code gets updated every 30 seconds.
If you seem to keep getting errors when entering the pin, try checking to make sure your phone’s time and date is correct. It will be required to get the date and time from a time server or your service provider ( default phone settings ) and not a manually set time and date.
For more information visit: http://www.ssltrust.com.au/enable-two-factor-authentication.html
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.